Congratulations to our 2016 Newsletter Winners!
- Outstanding Local Association Article - Sharon Colon - Greater Miami USBC
- Outstanding Overall Writer - Diana Eichlin - Orange Belt USBC
- Outstanding Feature Article - Celeste O'Neill - Gulf Coast USBC
- First Time Venture - Dalia Keyes - Greater Tampa USBC
NEW! The following were recommended and approved by the board:
- An incentive to individuals who bring in multiple teams for either tournament, State or Senior (begins with 2016 tournaments). The free entry for all events in either tournament (Team, Doubles, Singles and All Events) will be good for two years and is non-transferable.
- An individual (Contact Person on all entries) who brings in 5 teams will earn 1 (individual) entry into next year’s tournament
**The "free entry" will be use in the 2017 tournament.
The FS-USBC-WBA Mail-O-Graphic Charity Tournament proceeds will go to the Florida Veteran’s Link this year. (This will be ran at both state tournaments.)
Did you know that your association raised over $18,000 for the Bowlers to Veterans Link? To learn more about this great organization and to view the 2014-2015 Final Report, visit the Bowlers to Veterans Link page.